The Magic of Mindset
August 18, 2021
Your mindset can transform your life in unimaginable ways producing better health, increased happiness, and even deeper pockets. The way we conduct ourselves, react to people and situations can all depend on our mindset. Jeff Geier of Phoenix Coaching challenges our listeners to take a look at their mindset and describes the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset...why it's important that you know the difference and how to tell which one you have.
Got questions or a really good story about how your mindset has affected your success? EMAIL US at askus@ leadershipbs.co. We would love to hear about it!
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach - Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC You can reach Jeff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC.
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Trainer- Helping you do the hard things that stand in the way of success - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC