Why Do People Set Goals and Why Does Nobody Care?
June 23, 2021
Thinking up a goal is the easy part. Pinpointing the specifics of a goal, developing a plan of action, and then following through with that plan of action and pushing past the inevitable obstacles that will arise is a different story altogether. It gets even more complicated when there's no buy-in from your team.
Join us this week as Geoff McLachlan with Professionals at Play leads us in discussing ways that work and ways that don't when getting your team on board.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. If we read your story on a future episode, you will win a professional Behavioral and Motivator Assessment along with a Debrief with one of the coaches on our team.
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC.
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Trainer- Helping you do the hard things that stand in the way of success - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC