Amazon Ads Challenge | Write to Market?
July 19, 2021
Today we're dropping a new news jingle, played by our own Jim Heskett. That alone should be worth the listen. However, if you need more persuading, join us as we discuss Bryan Cohen's Amazon Ads Challenge, a new offering from Facebook, and more!
- Bryan Cohen’s ad challenge: https://advertising.amazon.com/en-us/library/case-studies/bryan-cohen
- Facebook entering the podcast game? https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/16/22537023/facebook-podcast-rss-feed-publish-clips-pages
- How to Write A Book to Market: https://www.writtenwordmedia.com/how-to-write-a-book-to-market
- Agatha Christie’s Fans want to Turn Her Home into Literary Center: https://people.com/real-estate/agatha-christie-fans-plotting-to-turn-her-3-8-million-english-home-into-literary-center/
- New Wizarding World Launches free Harry Potter Hub: https://www.thebookseller.com/news/wizarding-world-launches-free-harry-potter-hub-school-summer-holidays-1266289
Author News Weekly is the only news show you need to become a better writer, market your books successfully, and stay in-the-know about the latest and greatest news in the self-publishing world.
Every Monday we bring you a panel-like discussion of what’s what in the self-publishing and indie author community, featuring interviews with best-selling authors, book marketing and sales experts, and more.
Hosted by RA McGee, Philippa Werner, Jim Heskett, and Nick Thacker.
Have something awesome we should cover? Send us a tip by visiting AuthorNewsWeekly.com