Harnessing AI to Drive Revenue and Optimize Customer Experience with Richard Harris, CEO of Black Crow AI
May 12, 2023
Eye-opening episode of SyncSpider’s eCom Ops Podcast, with Richard Harris, CEO of Black Crow AI , a leading AI-driven e-commerce optimization platform. Discover how to revolutionize your e-commerce business by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence to predict user value, personalize customer experiences, and optimize your marketing strategies. Learn the common mistakes made in the industry and get valuable insights on influencer marketing and practical advice for implementing AI solutions. Don't miss this episode if you want to level up your e-commerce game and tap into the full potential of AI-driven growth!
Harnessing AI to Drive Revenue and Optimize Customer Experience
Richard Harris is the Founder & CEO of Black Crow AI, a cutting-edge, no-code predictive software that harnesses machine learning to help companies understand likely customer behavior. With over 20 years of experience in tech, Richard has been a part of the industry since the 90s, starting in consulting and eventually serving as the SVP of Strategy for Travelocity during the dot-com boom.
Black Crow AI is a trailblazing software solution that helps businesses of all sizes unlock the hidden value in their customer data and improve profitability through machine-learned predictions. By bringing Fortune 500-grade machine learning technology to companies of every size, Black Crow AI empowers e-commerce brands to challenge and disrupt the market, leveling the data playing field.
No.1 eCom Operations hack
Because we're predicting the future value of every user, you can get a very early read, like in the first 10 minutes or 10 hours of users coming from an influencer campaign, you can say, is this influencer delivering high-value users to me, or more of those 0.02% low-value users.
You Will Learn
- The importance of de-averaging your user base to optimize your business and tailor the actions you take for customer segmentation
- How machine learning models can help run multiple tests in parallel, speeding up the process of finding the right answers and improving marketing strategies
- The benefits of using AI-driven solutions to predict the future value of every user, allowing you to make informed decisions when partnering with influencers
- Recommendations for implementing AI-driven solutions in e-commerce businesses without a background in technology, including starting with free and easy-to-integrate tools
- The impact of data-driven insights on partnering with influencers to target the right audience and promote your products effectively
If you enjoyed this episode then please either:
Let’s keep learning and growing together in the world of eCommerce!
If you want to learn more about our podcast or have an exciting story to share with our audience, check SyncSpider’s website
for more info.