The Annual ANW Spelling Bee | The $1.5M First Edition
November 15, 2021
Perhaps the most interesting podcast episode you'll ever hear (at least today)... join us as we talk bookstores, Frankenstein, and throw down in an epic writerly spelling bee.
- Acquisition to Bookstore: The Lifecycle https://nathanbransford.com/blog/2021/09/how-a-book-goes-from-acquisitions-to-bookstore-shelves
- Keeping Series’ Organized Sucks: https://www.indiewire.com/2021/09/blade-runner-studio-jobs-keep-timeline-straight-1234666541/
- Frankenstein: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/sep/20/frankenstein-first-edition-sets-world-auction-record-for-a-printed-work-by-a-woman-mary-shelley
- Bonus content: Mary Shelley’s Virginity: https://lithub.com/did-mary-shelley-actually-lose-her-virginity-to-percy-on-top-of-her-mothers-grave/
- How to Start A Book Podcast: https://bookriot.com/how-to-start-a-book-podcast
Author News Weekly is the only news show you need to become a better writer, market your books successfully, and stay in-the-know about the latest and greatest news in the self-publishing world.
Every Monday we bring you a panel-like discussion of what’s what in the self-publishing and indie author community, featuring interviews with best-selling authors, book marketing and sales experts, and more.
Hosted by RA McGee, Philippa Werner, Jim Heskett, and Nick Thacker.
Have something awesome we should cover? Send us a tip by visiting AuthorNewsWeekly.com