#1: Why Are We Posting So Much?
August 17, 2021
How often should you post on social media for your business? I'm always shocked to see people bragging about posting a LOT. While posting a lot can make us feel like we're getting things done, over-posting hurts more than it helps. This episode will help you figure out how often you should post on social media.
I used to work for a company that wanted us to post on Facebook 48 times per day!
48 is not a typo. 😕
That's when I first decided there had to be a better way to get results on social media. As business owners, we should all strive to be what I call The Streamlined Entrepreneur, someone who focuses on the 20% of the tasks that bring 80% of the revenue, and ditches the rest!
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I will help you decide how often you should post for your business.
In this episode:
- [01:16] The "logic" behind posting on Facebook 48 times per day.
- [05:27] What happened when we went from 21 posts per week down to 2?
- [06:33] What is a Streamlined Entrepreneur?
- [13:09] Answer these questions to figure out how often you should post on social media for your business.
- [17:29] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Jen Higgins quickly booked over $1,000 in new revenue!
Want to streamline your social media?
"Posting & Hoping" is not an effective (or sustainable) social media strategy. Join me for 3 Secrets To Streamlining Your Social Media Strategy
to start narrowing your focus and increasing your results.
This training is free, but space is limited so grab your slot here
Links & Resources
to see this episode in your browser