Managing Your Team Can Be The Worst Way To Get The Results You Need
January 26, 2022
It's tough to pull in the panic when you are pushed to the limit with a short staff and a long list with a deadline that is approaching fast. When you find yourself in this or similar positions, it's all too tempting to throw away that darn carrot and bring out the stick. Sure, the job gets done, but stop and ask yourself...Are you building a team? or building fear?
Jeff Conroy, of Conroy Leadership Developent, LLC leads our discussion as we toss around choices that leaders have not only in situations like this but in the everyday choices we make that results in leading by intimidation or motivation.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing
us email US at
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
The rest of the gang:
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at email@example.com or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the hard things that stand in the way of what you want to do and where you want to go - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-770-7701
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248