Breaking Free from the Chains of Being Right: Unleashing the Potential of Collaborative Leadership
September 20, 2023
Might makes right.
Many of us grew up hearing this phrase or one like it. It's no wonder we think that leaders need to be right, know everything, and be powerfully in charge. In reality, there are so few people who like to work under that kind of leader and even fewer who can lead effectively in that way.
Great, so now what?
Leaders who believe they have to be right might find themselves in arguments or making directives. A person who is focused on being right, is focused on the argument, not the outcome and overall health of the relationship or organization. Leaders who are able to grow into a space of exploration are typically more effective and usually carry less stress.
If you like to be right, or feel like you need to be, you might be carrying a lot of undue burden. Throughout this episode, the No More Leadership BS team offers insights from their own vast experiences to help you start to make the transition from the leaders others have told you to be, to the leader you know you want to be.
Everyone's got opinions when it comes to leadership, but where can we find real leadership advice that's not BS? Well, look no further because I’ve got an exclusive transcript that reveals some eye-opening insights from top leadership experts. Get ready to be inspired!
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-261-2117