Leaders Leading Leaders: Discover the Power of Positive Work Culture with Dr. Sam
December 7, 2022
There are assumptions that can be made when you read "doctor" in front of someone's name. They've been in school for quite some time, they've got some tenacity, and that might be it.
Doctors can be physicians, dentists, lawyers, educators, and in the case of Dr. Sam, a coach. Dr. Sam takes us through the journey of education and experience that led to him being a coach. Like other doctors, Sam might use a 50 cent word here and there. Unlike some doctors, Sam is aware that his "doctor" doesn't mean he knows it all, in fact, he's sure he can learn something from everyone.
When Sam is serving clients, he is helping leaders lead leaders. The purpose is to create a positive work culture because no one should have to hate their job. Sam brings experience, education, humility, and humor to each of his clients and to our conversation.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at askus@ leadershipbs.co
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-261-2117
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248