#5: Is Social Media The Best Place To Market Your Business?
August 31, 2021
Is Social Media the best place to market your business? Sometimes it’s not, and in this episode I’m going to share 3 questions to consider when making the best choice for your business.
As business owners we tend to flock to social media first because it’s free to get started. It's a lot easier to dive into than trying to buy a traditional media campaign, or standing on the side of the road with a sign.
But I see businesses all the time putting endless hours into social media, when their best opportunity to market might be something else entirely. Perhaps Google search ads, or SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Or they are putting endless hours into the parts of social media.
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I'm giving you three questions to consider when deciding if social media is the best fit for your business.
In this episode:
- [01:03] Why as business owners we flock to social media for marketing.
- [02:44] What is the trade-off when it comes to work vs. results?
- [04:29] How Chelsie Hayes slashed her social media workload by figuring out the one part that makes an impact for her business.
- [05:54] The Social Media Tipping Point we all want to arrive at and pass.
- [06:29] Are the things you are doing on social media bringing you direct results?
- [08:12] If social media didn't exist, how would you market your business?
- [10:39] The one thing you need to make sure social media is worth your time.
- [12:12] How Joanna Inks made a small shift that booked her $1400 worth of new business in 2 days.
- [13:28] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Anna Price got a huge confidence boost after realizing she had become the social media expert among her peers!
Want to streamline your social media?
"Posting & Hoping" is not an effective (or sustainable) social media strategy. Join me for 3 Secrets To Streamlining Your Social Media Strategy
to start narrowing your focus and increasing your results.
This training is free, but space is limited so grab your slot here
Links & Resources
to see this episode in your browser