#21: Best Time Saving Tools For Entrepreneurs
February 1, 2022
I’m about as frugal as they come - I remember being nervous about spending $29/month on the first email marketing software I used in my business. But as business owners we have so MANY THINGS to worry about, so I’ll gladly spend money on things that save me a ton of time, and in this episode I’m sharing the best time saving tools for entrepreneurs that I’ve found and use in my business.
In this episode:
Below is a list of the tools mentioned in this episode (along with a few extras), but listen to the episode to learn how I use the tools to save time:
- Canva Pro (Use that link for an extended 45-day trial not available on their website)
- Amazon Alexa Devices (blog about how I use them to save time)
- Hello Audio (for Private Podcasts)
- BeLive (for Facebook & YouTube Lives)
- ThriveCart (for checkout pages - lifetime offer)
- Searchie (where I host all my courses and memberships)
- Zapier (amazing automation tool)
Here are additional tools I use in my business (not mentioned in the podcast):
- ActiveCampaign for email marketing & automation
- VideoAsk for collecting video testimonials (use code HYVOHcbc for 10% off)
- Rev for human generated captions for videos
- Bcast for public podcast hosting
- StealthSeminar for automated webinars
Affiliate links used where possible, and some of them include extra bonuses.
Want to streamline your social media?
"Posting & Hoping" is not an effective (or sustainable) social media strategy. Join me for 3 Secrets To A Streamlined Social Media Strategy
to start narrowing your focus and increasing your results.
This training is free, but registration is required so grab your slot here
Links & Resources
to see this episode in your browser