Who benefits from an erotic massage? Is it the person getting the massage, or the person giving the massage, or is it both people? We will answer that question on this show and many more – and the answer may surprise you. Erotic massage coach, Lee Jagger joins me for this adult content, and enjoyable show, about erotic massage. Put the kids to bed, get comfortable and let’s talk about how to spice up and why to spice up your relationship and why to Rock Your Bedroom – with Erotic Massage.
Show Premiers Thursday July 15th, 2021 at 9 pm ET/6 pm PT
You can also listen on the Tune In app on mobile devices.
(Subscribe on the new site to be notified about ALL NEW SHOWS – https://bit.ly/radiosubscribe)
QSDQuestions We’ll Discuss –
- What is erotic massage?
- What was the motivation to become an erotic massage coach for women? For women who want to have sex and for women who may be more hesitant to have sex.
- In your experience, what do men MOST wish women knew about touching a man’s body?
- How many happy ending techniques have you created?
- You’ve got 69 erotic massage techniques… can you tell us how you discovered them all?
- You say that Mother Teresa can teach us about how to show up as a compassionate lover. Explain that.
- Erotic Massage on men seems like a pretty good deal for the man… what do women get out of it?
- What is one thing that women get wrong about the penis?
- What is one thing that our female audience can do to add a little spice to their love life today?
- I’m sure there are women out there who might be thinking, “Why should I rock the bedroom. Why is it my job?”
How to Find and Contact Lee Jagger –
About Lee Jagger –
Lee Jagger is the CEO and founder of Rock The Bedroom — the only sex education community of its kind.
She helps women be more confident, creative, and playful in the bedroom. Specializing in erotic massage, she makes it easy for women to embrace their power and take charge between the sheets, knowing exactly where and how to touch a man to drive him wild.
Lee has taught in-person and online workshops internationally and helped women move from a stale, same ol’ sex routine to the next level of passionate playtime.
It’s her mission to normalize conversations around sexuality and make obligatory sex become a thing of the past.