What Happened To Yer Grammar? | BookFunnel Strikes Again
August 30, 2021
Is teaching grammar racist? Is it even necessary? In a world of AI and machine learning-based editing and writing apps, will writing education be rendered obsolete? Speaking of apps, check out what BookFunnel's been up to!
Finally, let's dig into what a self-publishing mainstay (Dean Wesley Smith) has been saying about the publishing industry (grains of salt recommended). Perhaps this will settle the age-old "traditional" or "indie" publishing debate once and for all. (Hint: no, it won't).
- Dean Wesley Smith Stirring Up Stuff: https://www.deanwesleysmith.com/traditional-book-publishers/
- Three W’s of Scene Orientation: https://writerunboxed.com/2021/07/08/the-three-ws-of-scene-orientation/
- BookFunnel Custom Domains: https://blog.bookfunnel.com/2021/announcing-custom-domains/
- Whatever Happened to Teaching Grammar? https://larrycuban.wordpress.com/2021/06/17/whatever-happened-to-teaching-grammar/
- Dave Berens' cover design: http://www.cover2book.com
Author News Weekly is the only news show you need to become a better writer, market your books successfully, and stay in-the-know about the latest and greatest news in the self-publishing world.
Every Monday we bring you a panel-like discussion of what’s what in the self-publishing and indie author community, featuring interviews with best-selling authors, book marketing and sales experts, and more.
Hosted by RA McGee, Philippa Werner, Jim Heskett, and Nick Thacker.
Have something awesome we should cover? Send us a tip by visiting AuthorNewsWeekly.com