When You're Dazed and Confused, Head Toward Clarity with Jeff Geier
August 30, 2023
Complete clarity is usually an illusion.
Think back to a time someone gave instructions and then asked, "Is that clear," to close the conversation. Was it clear to you? Once you engaged in following the instructions, was your understanding demonstrated by action as comprehensive as the clarity you may have claimed?
Even when we think we're clear, odds are that there are still misunderstandings. It is imperative for leaders to know that everyone understands the same things in the same ways. This can happen in multiple ways, but all of them are based upon quality communication.
If you find yourself thinking, "they should have known," or "they knew that's not what I meant," you are highlighting a wonderful opportunity to strive for clarity where confusion currently exists. The No More Leadership BS team describes fundamentally cloudy situations where clarity would have been helpful or was developed in some cases, to actually prevent a struggle.
As you listen think about one area where you need more clarity; your goals, your communication, your expectations, or another area. Once you have defined that area, consider one action you can take to start to develop clarity. Let us know in our Facebook group, we'd be thrilled to hear your aspirations!
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-261-2117