Finding Meaning Through Human Connection with Geoff McLachlan
November 16, 2022
The word "professionalism" is used frequently to refer to the decorum of stodginess. Geoff McLachlan turns professionalism on it's head through his relentless pursuit of fun in the workplace.
Professionals at Play is more than a concept, it's a way of doing business. For any leader who is interested in increasing employee engagement and retention, they need to look no farther than whether their employees even like coming to work.
Through this episode, challenge yourself to think about how you can bring a little play to the workplace while staying true to who you are. When you hear Geoff's story and the lives he has impacted, you may be inspired to tweak your Work Self so you too will be one of the Professionals at Play.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at askus@ leadershipbs.co
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at email@example.com or 509-869-4506
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-770-7701
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248