In today’s episode, Jenna Gabellini offers coaches advice on how to get a grip on their money mindset. It’s not about positivity, it’s about expectation. She and Melinda discuss how to leverage powerful mindset tools for your business and your clients.
Jeanna Gabellini is a master business coach and the founder of Master Peace Coaching where she helps frustrated business owners increase profits by helping them change their mindset.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is the money mindset?
- How does fear impact our mindset and outcomes?
- How to trade doubt for declaration of intent.
- How does our money mindset get formed?
- How to adjust your mindset to level up your business.
- What is the struggling entrepreneur syndrome?
- Helping clients with their mindset while working on your own.
- Why it’s important to align marketing strategies with what you enjoy doing.
“Money does not come in relationship to the amount of work you do, or the amount of suffering or the amount of things you've put in place. It comes in because you were expecting it to come in because you said so.” – Jeanna Gabellini
Jeanna Gabellini is a master business coach and the founder of Master Peace Coaching. She has spent more than 20 years liberating business owners from the curse of not having enough and overworking.
Jeanna began coaching in 1999 but became frustrated in never getting enough clients or the right clients. She dumped all the marketing strategies, rules and tactics that everyone else was doing and decided to step into who she wanted to be in her own business, which was a CEO with authority, power and freedom.
She stopped listening to the advice of experts and began listening to her heart and her own inner guidance. That was when she began focusing on serving clients instead of “getting” clients and also turned her focus to what was fun, rewarding and thrilling for her.
She’s helped thousands of committed business owners significantly increase their income by helping them change the way they think.
Resources or websites mentioned in this episode:
- Coaches Console
- Jeanna’s website
- Jeanna’s LinkedIn
- Guest: Jeanna Gabellini
- Host: Melinda Cohan
- Producer: Cynthia Lamb
- Executive producer: Danny Iny
- Scripted and assembled by: Michi Lantz
- Audio Post Supervisor: Evan Miles, Christopher Martin
- Audio Post Production: Post Office Sound
- Music soundscape: Chad Michael Snavely
- Making our hosts sound great: Home Brew Audio
If you don't want to miss future episodes of Just Between Coaches, please subscribe to Apple podcasts or Spotify or wherever you're listening right now. And if you liked the show, please leave us a starred review. It's the best way to help us get these ideas to more people.
• Music and SFX credits:
•Track Title: Clouds
Artist Name(s): Acreage
Writer Name: Marshall Usinger
•Track Title: Coastline Dream
Artist Name(s): Wild Sky
Writer Name: Adam Simons
•Track Title: Coo Coos
Artist Name(s): Dresden, The Flamingo
Writer Name: Matthew Wigton
•Track Title: Stars & Trees
Artist Name(s): Outside The Sky
Writer Name: Dustin Ransom
- Episode transcript: Money Mindset (Jeanna Gabellini) Coming soon.