Don't Change That - It's The Way We've Always Done It!
June 8, 2022
If somebody says, well, we're doing it because that's the way we've always done it, that's probably a pretty good indication you could stop doing it. Right? Well, not always, in fact, Dr. Sam of 360 Clarity challenges us all to examine what "TPS reports" do we have (or give out) in our leadership lives that are more about checking off the box than actually moving the needle forward toward our company or personal goals. We toss this ball between us and it's a little surprising just which one of us employs this busyness tactic and which ones don't see it as much of a problem. Join us in this lively discussion.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
Today's Featured Coach -
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-770-7701
The rest of the BS Gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the hard things that stand in the way of what you want to do and where you want to go - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248