Finding a Robot to Hire Humans Can Fill the Gaps in Artificial of the AI Movement with Jeffrey Geier
May 31, 2023
The implications that can come from artificial intelligence (AI) are immense, unpredictable, and maybe a pile of hooey. Every new technology is met with a level of panic. Some a little more justified and some less.
For example, a Deep Fake video might convince a viewer that a particular person gave a speech that they never actually gave. There is danger here. The problem is faking humanity to convince others that someone is of a status (positive or negative) than they actually are. The current application of AI is reviewing resumes, providing narrative text, giving solutions to specific technical problems, but is not quite standing in for humans.
As time progresses and technology advances, the likelihood of AI being able to present as a particular human increases. What seems much less likely is for AI to either replicate or replace the emotionally connected human interaction.
As leaders how we address the current AI issue gives us insight to how we will need to demonstrate leadership to those for whom we hold responsibility. AI is not going away so we can adjust or fight, but the odds are decent that fighting just sets us back. Preparing our teams for being better at humaning seems to be a great place to start.
The No More Leadership BS team thumb wrestles this topic to ponder the changes we've seen, what's on the horizon, and how we can navigate this new journey.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-261-2117