Avoid Getting Stuck with a Should-y Decision; Reflect on the Past to Empower Your Future with Jeff Geier
April 12, 2023
Think about the last mistake you made. Really consider it. What's happening? A little stress, maybe some tightness in your gut. It's likely that you're pondering what you think you "should" have done. Have you thought of this before? If this is a recurring issue for you, you may be ruminating on this issue. What can you do to change it?
That's right. Nothing. Nothing at all.
What will you do? You can only affect your future behavior which is informed by your prior behavior and what you've learned from it. The amount of mental energy we waste on what we should have, could have, or would have done in the past is draining. Your future self who is tasked with should do, could do, or would do is also burdened with the effort to move it from 'ought' to will.
The No More Leadership BS team walks with you through the journey from 'past should', through 'future should', to actual engaging action that will move you closer to your goal.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-261-2117