300k Sessions Per Month With Sujan Patel of Mailshake
November 10, 2020
In this episode, Tom is joined by Sujan Patel the Founder of Mailshake: a SaaS that builds sales outreach cadences with email, phone, and social in as little as 5 minutes. Tom asks Sujan about how he manages the growth of Mailshake whilst also running an agency, how they grew the Mailshake blog to 300k sessions and how to get BIG backlinks.
Sujan Patel is on a rampage.
He’s leveraging agency cashflow and a strong personal brand built by a book downloaded 50k times into the growth of Mailshake – a monster of a sales cadence SaaS.
I HAD to understand more about Sujan’s strategy, we discussed:
- How much organic traffic Mailshake is getting (HINT: it was over 300k sessions in Sept 2020)
- How they get MASSIVE backlinks
- The benefit of AppSumo
- Why every marketer should spend time working in an agency
- Sujan’s favourite link building strategy
- Why each marketer should build a personal brand
- Mailshakes first (and final) growth strategy
Overall… the theme of the discussion was long term thinking.
“Focus on the long term, don’t try and milk the value today.”
I loved this chat so much… Sujan is going to come back on to give feedback on the bCast growth strategy live on the show this week. Can’t wait for you to hear that.
Also… thanks for reading/listening and of course… if you jump over to Apple
and leave a review… always, if you can leave a review I will get you and your business a shout out on the show!Originally published here.
Confessions Of A B2B Marketer is hand crafted by our friends over at: fame.so