Communication Across the Generational Aisle
July 14, 2021
People decades apart in age often find that they have different attitudes about the workplace and appropriate behavior—sometimes because of the era during which they grew up, but also because of their different life and career stages.
Aaron Borg of Seven Nine Media, an employer branding specialist joins us today and sorts fact from fiction surrounding the generational styles while giving down-to-earth tips on communication that everyone can use.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. If we read your story on a future episode, you will win a professional Behavioral and Motivator Assessment along with a Debrief with one of the coaches on our team.
Askus@leadershipbs.coAaron Borg, Owner/Operator of SevenNine Media loves helping companies succeed in their talent acquisition efforts through strategic Employer Branding. He's helped companies define their culture, market their culture, and recruit talent to scale up their businesses for the last ten years. Opportunities exist for companies who want to showcase themselves for talent acquisition purposes. Combining his profession and his passion is where his desire to provide Employer Branding services was born.
If you would like to reach out to Aaron, you can call/text him at 208-215-5812. at his website https://sevenninemedia.com, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC.
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Trainer- Helping you do the hard things that stand in the way of success - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC