#10: Social Media Writing Tips: My 3-Step Formula
October 5, 2021
Images on social media are hugely important, because we have to stop that scroll, right? But it’s the words, whether written or spoken in a video, that get people to take action. In this episode I’m sharing my 3-step writing formula for social media so your audience is more likely to engage and take action.
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I'm sharing 6 Writing Tips Your Schoolteacher Would Hate (but they are great for social media).
Also learn a simple 3-step writing formula that makes posting easier, and gets people to take action.
In this episode:
- [01:40] Jerry shares 6 social media writing tips your teacher would have hated.
- [06:23] The 3-step writing formula to simplify posts and get people to take action.
- [06:42] The first step is key to getting their attention.
- [07:17] The second step is key to getting them to take action and remember you.
- [07:44] The third step is crucial, but often forgotten.
- [08:47] Our FMSM community #WIN Of The Week
Want to streamline your social media?
"Posting & Hoping" is not an effective (or sustainable) social media strategy. Join me for 3 Secrets To Streamlining Your Social Media Strategy
to start narrowing your focus and increasing your results.
This training is free, but space is limited so grab your slot here
Links & Resources
to see this episode in your browser