Ship is Afloat, Set a Heading for… Somewhere Else?
July 20, 2022
Still using the ship/business metaphor, at this point, the crisis has been averted and now you know you’ve got a ship, it’s seaworthy, and it looks like you’re able to be more intentional than reactive.
One of the things that’s necessary is to take stock of losses, damages, and what is still working. This requires a keen eye, understanding data (all information, not just numbers), and full preparation to avoid stepping on stink pickles.
Seaworthy? Great. Now, how to get the crew on the right work? Being busy feels good, but it doesn’t mean it’s the right busy. After a crisis there could be a sense of agitation where people haven’t yet calmed down to find their direction and get back to basics rather than doing all the things all at once.
Our motley crew of leaders brings their experiences, observations, and questions to examine a newly righted ship and how to make sure it’s set up to avoid the next crisis.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-770-7701
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248