Can We Please Cut the BS and Focus on Good Work?!
January 25, 2023
omigosh I'm so busy!!
Seems to be a VERY common expectation that everyone is very busy all the time. If we're not busy, then it seems we must be slacking. That includes taking intentional time off - nope, not busy!
What's This Foolishness??
If we're all as busy as we say we are and the new strategic plan has a whole load of NEW goals, when, precisely, will we work on the new goals? How do we just keep adding stuff to our to do lists and expectations for achievement? We don't. Something's got to go. What do people cut out first? Sleep. Family time. Meals (not food, meals).
What if when work gets piled on, we cut OUT what might now be unnecessary work? If you want to evaluate whether something gets cut, is that thing Imperative, Important, or Optional? How do you know?
The No More Leadership BS group provides perspectives, insights, and an opportunity for you to reflect on what you're going to quit doing to make room for the more important things in your personal and professional life.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at askus@ leadershipbs.co
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-261-2117
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at email@example.com or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248