How is a Great Relationship Built on Trust but Trust Builds a Relationship with Jeff Conroy
September 13, 2023
Think about a person with whom you have a great relationship. What are the characteristics of that person? It is likely that one has to do with trustworthiness. If you can believe them, confide in them, even follow them, chances are high that you trust them.
But how did you get there? What was your journey from introduction to a place of trust and even collegial admiration to the point where they would become an important person in your life?
The No More Leadership BS team explores episodes of trust, relationships, and even broken or damaged trust from their experiences. We've all been there. Earning trust, offering trust, and even repairing trust.
As you listen, consider a work relationship where trust is not as strong as you want or need it to be. Why is trust not strong or present? What is one step you could take to move toward building or repairing trust? Please contact us to share your approach and receive objective and caring feedback on how you can build trust in your work relationships.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
The rest of the gang:
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at email@example.com or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-261-2117
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248