The Ripple Effect of Sink or Swim
July 27, 2022
Every choice has repercussions; positive and negative. Even taking no action is a choice.
When faced with the reality of other people depending on you for their livelihoods, does our judgment get cloudy? Knowing that we've put blood, sweat, and tears into our career or business, are we in the best position to objectively describe the status of the organization?
One does not simply know when to let an organization sink or swim; there are many indicators. The question is, are the leaders tuned-in to the information closely enough to truly appreciate what's going on and make the best decision for the health of the organization and the actual human beings in it.
Jeff Conroy leads us on this 3-hour tour examining the seaworthiness of the business, appreciating the needs, skills, and talents of the crew, and then deciding, once all of the information has been gathered and is understood, we decide to sink or swim.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
The rest of the gang:
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at email@example.com or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-770-7701
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248