That Goldilocks was Full of BS, Man!!
October 12, 2022
Too hot, too cold.
Too long, too short.
In the middle, it was just right.
A whole swath of leaders in middle management would LOVE to debate Goldie on this one.
Being in middle management is rewarding and stressful. It is very likely that middle management is great for some people, likely most people since many leaders are between. Between a manager and a supervisor. Between a customer and a producer. Between the C-suite and the board.
What now? How can we manage being in the middle while meeting the needs of those on all sides of us? It isn’t easy, in fact, there’s a song about being stuck in the middle. In our case, we’ve been there, we’ve advised others in middle management, and we’ve got some thoughts on how to make the middle leadership roles more meaningful than trying to do what everybody wants all the time. And that is just right.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at askus@ leadershipbs.co
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-770-7701
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248