Be an Effective Leader by Getting Rid of all that Baggage You're Carrying Around
February 15, 2023
Style your hair just right.
Whiten your teeth.
These are your keys to the C-suite.
Look how you want to look, but how do leaders behave? How much BS have we observed and believed because of it's overwhelming presence? "People perform better with financial incentives," is NOT true, but it's a common leadership trope that people believe. This is just one example of many that keeps leaders from being more than barely adequate.
How does one develop into a good leader, dare we say a great leader? By starting with leadership development now. The first step is to unlearn bad habits. The second step miles down that road is to earn better habits. It turns out that the best leaders grew and learned through practice, coaching, and mentorship.
The No More Leadership BS team offers ways to reconsider leadership to ensure that leaders are being effective, authentic, and can very likely improve employee retention and engagement through their own development. Self-improvement is not selfish, it's an investment. No one else is going to invest in you more than you do. Leaders leveling up is up to you!
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-261-2117