#4: Why I Was Afraid To Sell On Social Media
August 24, 2021
If you've ever felt uncomfortable selling on social media, I'm sharing how I got over that, as well as how to get away with selling more often on social media, without spamming your audience.
As business owners on social media, we tend to either NEVER sell, or ALWAYS sell in every post. And neither of those strategies works.
So how do you know how often you can sell vs. posting about other things?
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I'm sharing how to find the balance in your business, as well as how a mentor got me over my fear of selling on social media.
In this episode:
- [01:20] Why I was so afraid to sell on social media and why selling can be scary.
- [04:16] How one of my mentors helped me quickly get over my fear of selling by reframing it
- [06:06] If you still feel uncomfortable selling, it is probably because you imagine selling being sleazy, especially if you've been targeted with slimy tactics.
- [07:26] The customer who told a sales story that broke my heart.
- [10:02] Most business owners either always sell or never sell, and why both are failing strategies.
- [11:39] How to figure out how much selling you can do on social media.
- [15:06] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Lea Jacobson changed her strategy and had two posts on her Facebook Business Page reach 75,000 people each with no ad spend!
Want to streamline your social media?
"Posting & Hoping" is not an effective (or sustainable) social media strategy. Join me for 3 Secrets To Streamlining Your Social Media Strategy
to start narrowing your focus and increasing your results.
This training is free, but space is limited so grab your slot here
Links & Resources
to see this episode in your browser