Team Empowerment - Bottom Up or Top Down?
June 16, 2021
It takes more than a pat on the back or a turkey at Christmas to enable your team to their highest power, so how on earth do some leaders get this critical step so incredibly wrong. Especially when it's well known that employees who are empowered are more likely to be engaged and productive.
This week our Leadership Coach, Jeff Conroy of Conroy Consulting LLC. pulls back the curtain and reveals some of the essential ingredients he used to get top engagement from his team that resulted in some crazy growth for the organizations he led.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. If we read your story on a future episode, you will win a professional Behavioral and Motivator Assessment along with a Debrief with one of the coaches on our team.
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC.
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Trainer- Helping you do the hard things that stand in the way of success - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC