How On Earth Did Things Get In Such A Mess?
June 22, 2022
The first episode in a series on "Saving Your Sinking Ship" we dive right in (pardon the pun) and examine the first steps and find out quickly that different organizational structures, different circumstances and different players all require a different approach. Do you need to stop the bleeding NOW? or is there a slow leak that gives a bit of time to assess what is causing the problems with a more data-driven approach. Myra Hall, of Waypoint Coaching Group heads up this disussion with years of Property Management expertise in "right-siding" distressed properties and getting them back on the books.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
Today's Featured Coach -
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-770-7701
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248