Find Leadership Gold With Silence
July 28, 2021
Is silence really golden? Good leaders give their employees the tools they need to find their own answers, and silence is one of the tools you can use to help employees find their own tools. But silence is awkward for most people. They instinctively want to fill in the blank space. Even if it's not in their best interest to speak.
This week, Dr. Sam with 350 Clarity Coaching and the most scholarly of our bunch, helps us all understand when you use silence strategically, your words are likely to have more impact and you'll be viewed as a more effective and measured leader.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. If we read your story on a future episode, you will win a professional Behavioral and Motivator Assessment along with a Debrief with one of the coaches on our team. EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you would like to reach out to Dr. Sam directly and continue this conversation about how to use silence effectively (or just about anything else,) you can email him at email@example.com.
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC.
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Trainer- Helping you do the hard things that stand in the way of success - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC