Leading Remote Teams Without the Isolation with Jeff Conroy
March 15, 2023
If the pandemic changed anything, it was remote working. Before 2020, everyone worked in one business that had one location. Those were the days.
And, totally BS. Remote teams have been around since the first Mom and Pop store opened an "and Son" in the next town over. Having fully functioning teams away from a headquarters exists in for-profit, non-profit, and not-for-profit work.
The main difference is that in addition to pockets of teams in various locations, we have individuals in various locations who make up teams who don't necessarily have their own physical space but report to a headquarters that probably has some real estate somewhere.
The days of managing by walking around are over. Leaders need to take a different proactive tact to engage with their team members who may be anywhere in the world. This means leadership might get a little more difficult for building relationships, but absolutely not impossible and every bit as important as it was way back when in the 20teens.
The No More Leadership BS remote-first team takes you on a journey of leadership development, engagement, and that same bugaboo that exists everywhere all at once, communication. As you listen, formulate your plan to ensure your remote teams or employees are engaged and understand how they are a part of the whole.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
The rest of the gang:
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-261-2117
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248