Now Is a Great Time to Begin Again with Jeff Geier
November 30, 2022
Heat and flame have magical properties. A fire can destroy a forest. The same fire will open pine cones in that forest to allow the seeds safely tucked inside to find their place and begin to grow.
When heat and flame are metaphorically applied to humans (with some other factors), they may head toward burnout. That same burnout might allow the person to open up to new possibilities that weren’t previously considered.
Your burnout story might be different that Jeff Geier’s, but his is compelling. From his leadership beginnings in the military though his last day as a CEO, Jeff’s approach is spoken clearly by his company name, “Phoenix Coaching.” When burnout comes, do you stay burnt, or do you rise from the ashes?
Jeff’s story is compelling, engaging, and will have you say, maybe more than once, “Whoa, I didn’t know that.” Please come meet Jeff for a closer look at what makes our towering colleague and approachable and engaging coach.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
EMAIL US at askus@ leadershipbs.co
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity email@example.com or 208-261-2117