#6: Engagement vs. Sales on Social Media - Do You Need Both?
September 7, 2021
Engagement is the big buzzword around social media, but do we need engagement if all we really want is sales? The short answer is yes, but in this episode I’m sharing 3 reasons why engagement is so powerful so you can decide if it’s important for your business.
You can probably get sales on social media without engagement, but it will cost you a LOT more time and/or money.
But when you combine engagement with sales, the results are exponential. In other words, if you take one part engagement and add it to one part sales, you'll end up with 3-4 times as many sales as you would without any engagement.
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I'm sharing 3 reasons why engagement helps drive sales.
And if you're struggling to get your audience engaged, I'm sharing 3 of my favorite ways to get them commenting.
In this episode:
- [01:18] Is engagement important on social media or can we just get sales?
- [02:02] Engagement helps you build a relationship before asking them to buy.
- [04:29] An early mistake I made in my business.
- [05:36] Engagement creates conversations around your product or service
- [07:19] Engagement is the best way to maximize your reach on social media.
- [10:20] 3 easy ways to increase engagement.
- [13:28] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Michelle Tayler, who said she was petrified about doing Facebook Lives, has now gotten comfortable enough to face an audience of 10,000 ideal clients!
Want to streamline your social media?
"Posting & Hoping" is not an effective (or sustainable) social media strategy. Join me for 3 Secrets To Streamlining Your Social Media Strategy
to start narrowing your focus and increasing your results.
This training is free, but space is limited so grab your slot here
Links & Resources
to see this episode in your browser