Balancing Introspection and Action: The Key to Effective Leadership
July 5, 2023
You're busy, you're stressed, you're taking action every day.
If your answers have to do with your responsibilities or the importance of your job, again, why?
Are your daily activities demonstrating your priorities? Are you doing stuff that is important, or stuff that keeps you busy? How do you know?
Effective leaders are able to pause their activity to carefully examine what they believe to be their priorities, why those are priorities, and how to reconfigure their time and resources to focus on those priorities. But this does not occur without flexing your leadership superpower of introspection. Looking in on what you believe, what you know, and your behavior is s a great way to get clarity on your actions and intentions.
Looking inward isn't always easy, but it is, dare we suggest, always beneficial. Join the No More Leadership BS team on this journey of introspection, the value of looking inward, and what can happen when leaders disregard the need to slow down to go faster.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.Today's Featured Coach -
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-261-2117
The rest of the gang:
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Reach Jeff at jeff@ConroyleadershipConsulting.com or 208-215-6285
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play Reach Geoff directly at email@example.com or 509-869-4506
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Midlife Mentoring- Helping you identify and overcome the things that keep you from loving your life. - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group Reach Myra at Myra@WaypointCoachingGrp.com or 765-623-9711
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC Reach Jeffrey at Jeff@PhoenixCoachingLLC.com or 509-553-9248