"I Don't Have Enough Time" Is Never An Excuse
November 3, 2021
We are all given the same 24 hrs, but so many never realize that time is the one asset that has to be spent and cannot be saved. Even with meticulous time management skills, so many leaders can't seem to find the time in their schedules to develop their staff. As a result, they find themselves in the never-ending frenzy of trying to do it all while grumbling aloud that they just can't find good help anymore. As a leadership development expert, Jeff Conroy of Conroy Leadership Consultants leads this impactful conversation that lays out the fallacy of saving time instead of investing your time and why this mindset shift makes such a huge difference to your team.
Have questions, or just a great story to tell about Leadership BS you have experienced? Let us know by emailing us
. If we read your story on a future episode, you will win a professional Behavioral and Motivator Assessment along with a Debrief with one of the coaches on our team. EMAIL US at email@example.com
Come join our >> Facebook Group
<< where the party lives on and you are part of the discussion.
Today's Featured Coach -
- Jeff Conroy - Organizational and Non-profit Expert, Motivational Speaker, Coach - Executive Leader | Difference Maker for nonprofits in strategic planning, operations, and fundraising and development. Owner/Founder of Conroy Leadership Consulting, LLC. Get better aquainted when you follow him on Facebook here
The rest of the gang:
- Geoff McLachlan - Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Coach, Bringing Fun Back Into the Workplace, Owner/Founder of Professionals At Play
- Myra Hall - Individual and Team Coaching, Trainer- Helping you do the hard things that stand in the way of success - Owner/Founder Waypoint Coaching Group
- Dr. Sam Jennings II - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - provides leadership coaching for decision-makers who want to improve workplace culture. 360 Clarity also provides diversity & inclusion, training, keynote speaking, and training workshops, Owner/Founder 360 Clarity
- Jeffrey Geier - Motivational Speaker, Trainer, and Coach - Helping You Win in Work & Life Owner/Founder of Phoenix Coaching LLC