As the author and inventor of the Value Equation, Chris Volk is an expert in helping companies create wealth for their founders and investors while avoiding common financial mistakes that can destroy a business. Volk began writing about corporate finance early in his career, devising the Value Equation concept, which garnered an award upon its 1999 introduction.
• How to create wealth out of air.
• Got an MBA without a good understanding of why some companies create wealth and others don’t.
• Leaders must control 3 efficiencies.
• Flexibility is key.
• The Daymond Johns story on business investments.
• Start and get better at it.
• If someone makes a billion there’s always an element of luck invoked.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:25] Better off renting your business. [7:38] How to make it more complicated. [10:38] Why are some businesses better than others?
For priceless insights, check out WEIDELONWINNING.COM
To stay in touch with me follow on
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more! https://www.youtube.com/c/WeidelOnWinning