Being an entrepreneur forces you to handle the biggest problems. The founder and CEO of Botkeeper Enrico Palmerino speaks about early business mistakes that put him and his partner millions in debt. By facing his challenges head-on and prioritizing his people over himself he was able to overcome the odds and continue creating highly successful companies.
• Break big problems into small ones.
• The small mistake that broke the model.
• Prioritizing your people over yourself.
• Failure gives you great anecdotes for the future.
• No decision is the worst decision.
• It’s all fundamentally rooted in problem-solving.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [0:45] His mistakes. [4:35] Confidence from adversity. [6:52] Be the captain.