Marissa Peer’s “I Am Enough Challenge” has been in 600 schools over Europe. It’s now made its way into schools in the US is has taken the world by storm. She has a reach of over 65M people and has impacted the lives of many.
• Our greatest pain comes from the lies we tell ourselves.
• Tell yourself a better lie.
• Most common lies people tell themselves.
• You value what you earn.
• The “bounce back” factor.
• What Jane Fonda & Martha Stewart have in common.
• People who are successful leave clues.
• Success is how fast your get backs up.
• Every day do something to move towards your goals.
• Installing the cheerleader.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:55] You’ll never amount to anything. [7:15] When you get something without earning it, you don’t see the value of it. [10:11] Bounce back factor.