“Hidden Value” of Pharma Launches - Why All Pharma Companies Have It, How to Find It, and How to Leverage It
February 15, 2023
In this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, Bozidar is joined by Miriam Meeuwissen, Managing Director at Launch & Lifecycle Biopharma.
- What are the three critical components for value creation in the life cycle of a product?
- What does value creation mean in pharma launches?
- What is the difference between must-haves and innovative treatment value creators?
- How do digital and agile methodologies help pharma organizations streamline and improve their go-to-market strategies?
To answer these questions, Bozidar is joined by Miriam Meeuwissen, Managing Director at Launch & Lifecycle Biopharma.
- [ 03:23 ] - There are three critical components for value creation in the life cycle of a product. These are time perspective, global launch, and cross-functional value creation.
- [ 07:12 ] - A true value creator is missed when it's taken away. If a pharma company launches a specific tool to help patients, and that tool disappears without being replaced by something better, then it is a true value creator.
- [ 09:21 ] - Value creators split into two categories: must-have and innovative. Must-have value creators are necessary for payers to understand the product's value, while innovative ones differentiate the product from competitors.
- [ 13:50 ] - Agile and digital methodologies help pharma organizations to prioritize value creators over time and use digitalization to streamline resources and accelerate conversations.
If you want to learn more about leading a successful pharma marketing campaign in the US, tune in to this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, a Podcast by Evermed.
And connect with Miriam here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by Bozidar Jovicevic, where we host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
Previous guests include: Trevor Landry of Syneos Health, Indraneel Mukherjee of ZS Associates, Meg Heim of Heim Global Consulting, Scott Snyder of EVERSANA, Andrew Willmer of Symbiotix, Bharti Rai of CVS, Brendan Gallagher of Publicis Health and Matthew Goodman of LUCENT Biopharma.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes:
Pharma Launch Secrets is handcrafted by our friends over at: fame.so