The summer is almost over, it's been awesome, lots of fun, fun events and meeting new friends, reaching new levels of fitness.
Are you already thinking about winter training?
In this episode, I talk about some of the things you need to consider when it comes to setting up your winter training properly.
Thank you for enjoying this podcast episode I’d love to invite you to visit our new exciting page on www.buymeacoffee.com/secretsaddlepod
to check out some cool downloadables and if you’re so inclined to support the podcast with the purchase of a coffee would be greatly appreciated and helpful to keep the podcast going.
Connect with other cyclists in our FB Community Page: https://bit.ly/3uSxipV
Learn more about the Secrets From the Saddle Podcast: https://www.sylviedaoust.ca
Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/secretsfromthesaddlepodcast/
// WATCH NEXT (A FEW OF OUR BEST VIDEOS)
• JOE FRIEL | FAST AFTER 50- 3 Part Series: PART 1 Aging Athlete: Cellular Changes, Limiters and Nature VS Nurture: https://bit.ly/3JnxQdI
• 7 Reasons FEMALE CYCLISTS need to STRENGTH TRAIN. COACH SYLVIE: https://bit.ly/3bqPHDO
• How to set Goals for the New Year: https://bit.ly/3QwCokr
• Simple 9 TIP GUIDE to GUT Health for the Athlete: https://bit.ly/3Q9ddUw
• 4 TIPS to Improve your PEDAL FORM: How Important Is IT : https://bit.ly/3ztMUBL