In this episode, Larry speaks with business leaders David Simnick and Daniel Doll about going from making soap in their college kitchen to owning a portfolio of four consumer companies.
• 22 million bars of soap sold/donated.
• Your product must tap into what the consumer cares about.
• Also owners of Bushwick Kitchen.
• Their mission gives their brand authenticity.
• Prove yourself in the market before you jump.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [2:50] Impact-driven brands. [12:00] Tap into the consumer. [20:20] finding their passion.