After finding an outlet that let him coach people while still providing the freedom and income Bill Whittle needed, Bill lived a life of success. All of that almost came to an end when he was pronounced dead twice in 30 minutes.
• Coachable: Bill’s New Book
• Cardiac arrest – Sudden Death Syndrome
• The power of belief from the young girl – Don’t let this person die.
• I may burn out, but I won’t rust out.
• Learn how to be coachable – Look at yourself.
• Help people to get from where they are to where they want to go.
• Feedback becomes the breakfast of champions.
• Goals demand change.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:30] Young girl with the power of belief. [7:15] Won’t rust out. [11:10] Definition of a coach.