It is important to realize early on, that not everyone is going to have the same strengths, weaknesses, and thoughts as you. Everyone is unique and Fabien Cote has learned the importance and using this uniqueness to build one of the largest successful teams.
• A successful business must have successful people in every department.
• Do an inventory of your people.
• Create a culture of excellence.
• It’s a mistake to think everyone thinks like you.
• Everyone is different and that’s what makes them unique.
• Leader must have a clear vision.
• People always say no to your solution until they say yes to their problem.
• It’s not an answering business it’s a question business.
• Sell the destination, not the travel.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:13] Best of business. [9:11] Important to be patient. [15:59] Question business.