As a legend in Baton Rouge, Bill Whittle is also one of the greatest Role Models for many around the country. He is a successful entrepreneur in financial services and has 300 offices in 30 states. Bill uses his success in business and his experience as a coach to help others become million-dollar earners.
• How the hustle separates you.
• Winners don’t whine – Always have a question or solution.
• Concept = Coachability
• 4 hours with John Wooden
• Practice in sports… Coach.
• It’s good to have a philosophy but must be combined with focused hard work.
• If you look at how much people gather information:
1. Shield – Nothing gets in.
2. Sponge – Everything gets in
3. Sieve – Sor thru to find the best wisdom for your situation. (BEST WAY)
• How did you coach 12 all-Americans when you could only play 7 players?
• Coach Dale Brown: #1 Responsibility of a coach is to breathe belief into your players.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [5:4] Great ideas don’t care who uses them. [11:42] You better be focused. [18:15] Airplane with John Wooden.