From training with the US Olympic sailing team to mastering the art of portrait photography Peter Hurley knows the keys to success. Peter breaks down the similarities in rising to the top in the worlds of competitive sailing and portrait photography.
• He was just trying to make a buck and found photography.
• Actors need portfolios, and he thought most were mediocre so he decided to give it a try.
• From sailing around the world to mastering the art of portrait photography
• From sailor to actor to model to bartender
• Now training for a world sailing championship in Barcelona
• Learned photography the same way he learned sailing
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [1:30] Becoming the best he can be. [8:00] Driven by defeat. [11:00] Eye for detail