Founder & CEO of SID Developments, Robby Clark knew that building a team was the key to growing success. It’s important to create opportunities for everyone and you get the most value by building a team because you then have the time you need to learn so you can keep growing.
• To expedite his thought process to get big.
• As soon as he bought his first house – he set a goal of having 100.
• If you want to provide the most value, you have to spend your time learning and growing new opportunities.
• They go to different cities and look for opportunities.
• He is not the operating partner in his other business.
• You can’t juggle an unlimited number of balls.
• You have to be serious about what you are doing.
• There’s something worse than bankruptcy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:10] Stability. [7:08] Frame of mind. [9:37] Mindset is important.