From receiving Gold Records with his band to fulfilling a gap in the eyeglass market, lead singer and inventor A/J Jackson discusses his methods for success. He talks with us about the expensive eyeglass purchase he made that helped him realize there was an opportunity for a new and exciting product. He walks us through the steps he went through during development to ensure the product was exactly what he had in mind.
• The story behind creating his new eyewear company.
• The band trained him to be able to develop the glasses company.
• Questions lead to the specific answers you need.
• Using 3D printing to get your rough ideas for products refined quickly.
• Similarities between running a band and running a company.
• Got to satisfy your clients/fans.
• Got to grow your clients/fans.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [4:12] Multitasking can be dangerous. [10:04] How much of a challenge has it been? [14:18] Just because they’re an expert, doesn’t mean they’re an expert in everything.