204. RAAM-Race Across America: What It's Really Like | Ollie Phillips
March 21, 2022
In this episode, you will learn about: What it takes to train, organize, race one of Americas hardest and longest road cycling races: RAAM - Race Across America. And other amazing stories from Ollie, who has turned his passion from captaining England's Rugby team to becoming a motivational speaker in his own private practice.
OLLIE PHILLIPS – FOUNDER, OPTIMIST PERFORMANCE
Like many former elite sportsmen and women, Ollie’s speaking is anchored in blood, sweat and tears. The crucial difference is that being a Director at PWC allows him to apply all of these life experiences to the business world.
- Ex-England Rugby captain
- World Sevens Player of the Year
- Second-in-command sailing around the world
- Cycled across America
- Led team up Kilimanjaro in 2018
- Leading team up Everest in 2019
- Guinness World Record-holder
- Director at PWC
- Motivational speaker, mentor & consultant